[pct-l] My Gear List - sleeping pads

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Mon Dec 13 20:42:51 CST 2010

If found the thinlight 1/8" insulation pad from GossamerGear.com to be a great compliment to my air pad. At only two ounces it was a easy compromise. Not much padding, but it is perfect for protecting my air pad. Also, kept my feet warm when camping on frozen ground and a great nap pad for a mid day snooze. I have not used it for the last two years, just the neo air short. But I still have it around. Durability wise, despite stains and some frayed edges, after a few thousand trail miles it is still in fine shape.
Robert