[pct-l] Fwd: food strategy,

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Mon Dec 13 11:07:43 CST 2010

As for buying as you go......out of 320 folks through here last
season.......we went through over 250 resupply boxes. Not all were food but
the majority of them were. We have a little gas station, small deli and a
cafe to resupply.....unless you hitch 20 miles west to a bigger grocery
store. Snoqualmie Pass is a bust for resupply and Stehekin is a bust for
resupply. Read pass journals to see how others did it.

PCT MOM