[pct-l] PCT 2010 Temperature Data

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 02:35:28 CST 2010

Hey Paul,

I know I am bouncing a 9 day old post, but I just wanted to thank you for
sharing this data.

A constant struggle is knowing what kind of temps to expect and thus what
cold weather gear to take - as that tends to be the heaviest items in our
pack, outside of food/water - and while we can of course expect different
temps from year to year, having a base-line from which to go on is amazingly
helpful.

So, thanks!
John