[pct-l] Time for hunting/gathering?

Nikii Murtaugh boundforadventure at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 20:35:28 CST 2010

Actually I've been experimenting with a grain-free cracker, using equal
amounts of stredded cheese and vegetables.  Adding spices and herbs improves
the flavor.  I bake them in the oven on Silpat sheets and then finish off
the process in the dehydrator for about 12 hours.  I've made several
versions of cauliflower-parmesan and cauliflower-mozzarella, and with both
people could not believe how tasty they were.  My next batches will be for
an Open House, and then after that, I'll be putting them away for the hike.
They are really good with ranch dip  For a picture and description, see
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/showthread.php?13279-Food-Porn-(Hot-delicious-pictures-that-get-you-excited)/page11&highlight=hiker,
post 104.  So nut butters would not be out of the question at all.

Lost and Found

Macadamia butter crackers, the breakfast of champions, or at least nutty
thru hikers!  I like it.

Shroomer