[pct-l] Entry into Canada

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:25:46 CST 2010

File for your Canadian Application for Entry as soon as you can, and get a
passport.  I couldn't believe how many people hiked the entire trail this
year, got to Canada and then had to turn around and hike back to Harts Pass
or Rainy Pass, because they filed months late, like when they were at Tahoe
and further north, and didn't get the entry permit in time. I met 9 people
in this predicament.  The permit is free, and can be submitted 3 months
prior to departure, and no later than June 30th.  So if there's any chance
of you going all the way, just do it early.

Shroomer