[pct-l] Stove Fires

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Dec 10 19:32:42 CST 2010

Clearing the area of combustible material includes the campground's wooden
table top! Who is it on this list who has that great picture of 3 or 4
burned rings on the top of just such a table?? Care to share?

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd