[pct-l] Ice Axe

J M evilempress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 14:23:30 CST 2010

Thanks for that comment! I am planning my first hike of the PCT and quite
frankly I'm overwhelmed with the information that each prep decisions brings me.
Over and over again there is weight, strength, super fibers, old school, new
school, green, not green, vegan, high calorie, gas, liquid, durability, price,
height, width... and on and on and on........

Really what it boils down to is - will this work and keep me from and
embarrassing demise. I mean, would you laugh if I asked you if this Ice Axe
makes my butt look big?

Boomboom

A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket.  'You know a
cow was murdered for that jacket'? She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone,
'I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill  you too.'