[pct-l] Calif Section N at end of March/early April??

Mark Hudson mhudson89521 at att.net
Wed Dec 8 07:03:03 CST 2010

while I want on that section last year at exactly that time, i can tell
you that just below lassen on memorial day last year there was snow.  In
fact on the day before memorial day it snowed so bad you couldnt see to
drive.

As another point of interest, much further north at crater lake I was on
the trail the second week of July and there was still 2 feet on the
ground in places.