[pct-l] Trailhead Bearboxes Food Caches

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:16:28 CST 2010

I'll be using the one at Onion Valley. I have a friend joining me for part
of the hike, ending at that TH. Since you can't leave a box of food in the
car there (can you? I assume bears are a possibility there), I suggested he
just leave it in the bear box. It will sit in there for 8-10 days while he
drives south to meet me and we hike back to Onion Valley.

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!