[pct-l] Regarding my question on resupply at TM

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:44:35 CST 2010

As usual I can't thank all those that did (are) responding to my question.  One of the best parts of these were the information and concern, this is truly a list for those that care.

I tend to sit back and read the posts (unless I have intimate knowledge of something from my own experience (AT started in 1976 (about 14 miles and broke my ankle (but would have died if I didn't...lol)) and thru-hike it in 2006)  (Wonderland Trail in 2008) on the sidelines.

Thanks again for all the information one and all gives,

Steven (Flying Tortoise AT06)