[pct-l] Bugs

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 4 22:17:28 CST 2010

Good evening, Robert,

I sometimes carry a 36” x 48”, 1.8-ounce, piece of mosquito netting to drape
over the end of my sleeping bag – and my head – but lately I’ve been leaving
it home.  It weighs the same as my OR head net which I nearly always carry
anyway, and since I can sleep in the head net I don’t need both.  With the
little metal band in the head net I find it does a better keeping the little
buggers at bay than does the separate piece of netting.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09