[pct-l] Thru hikers for 2011...

Holly Eggleston verde at negentropy.net
Sat Dec 4 21:23:28 CST 2010

+1 to the 2011 thru-hikers.  I'm planning to start sometime in early(ish)
April, with a detour for the kickoff.

And Kevin, I'll also be celebrating my 40th on the trail, albeit in late
July.  <cheers!>

> Do you guys have most of your gear already?
For the most part, although there's going to be a bit of tweaking going on
in the next couple of months. I'm feeling pretty good about my tent,
sleeping pad, stove, pack, food strategy and clothes, but still working on
shoes and sleeping bag.

> Anybody bringing anything especially unique?
Not yet, although I'm sure I'll come up with something weird.

> anyone one of your guys AT vets?
Not me!

Holly