[pct-l] sleeping bag - rei sub kilo

Whitnee Goode whitneegoode at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 14:08:53 CST 2010

I'm going to try to rip the stuff sack before I go then (not really try, but be hard on it) so I don't get stuck on the pct without one. I'm glad you love yours! That makes me excited :-) How's the size? It seems like a lot of people say it's too small or only for really skinny people. How skinny does one need to be in order to fit comfortably? What kind of shelter do you have? I'm thinking about getting either the Wild Oasis from Six Moons Designs or the the Sublite tarptent...

Whitnee