[pct-l] My feet are killing me!

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Dec 3 20:44:52 CST 2010

Good evening, Piper,

Here’s a model of sandal that has stood the test of time and can be made
from readily-available material.  Bonus:  They were made not far east of the
PCT in C. Oregon.  http://pages.uoregon.edu/connolly/FRsandals.htm

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09