[pct-l] Drop Box Wish List

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 16:43:32 CST 2010

What a neat idea!

I suspect most of the items hikers will wish for will be food. :P

I know what I will probably want most, but I don't think they will fit in a
bounce bucket... my wife and dogs. ;)  (notice I got the order right! hehe)

Beef Jerky would be good too though. How about wasabi peas? Those might be
hard to find along the trail and happen to be one of my favorite hiking
snacks. I'm planning to include some in some of my resupply boxes.

~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!
"The indoor life is the next best thing to premature burial." Edward Abbey