[pct-l] My feet are killing me!

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:00:21 CST 2010

This discussion has me intrigued, so I did a little reading. I found this
article pretty interesting:
http://nymag.com/health/features/46213/index1.html

Anyone ever done the PCT barefoot? Obviously, miles of snow will necessitate
some sort of protection for the foot, but maybe there is some sort of
minimalist type of shoe that thru hikers could wear?

Of course, this is going to make the Microspikes I just bought useless :P

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!