[pct-l] Solar Chargers

5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net 5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net
Thu Dec 2 14:58:31 CST 2010

I bought a power monkey only to find out that it did not work with my BlackBerry. I ended up sending it back.

FWIW I also had trouble getting it to a full charge. The panels had to be just so, and and it took a long time to charge.

Charging spare batteries in town is less frustrating and more reliable for me.

Lost and Found