[pct-l] My feet a killing me!

Dan Kronstadt subs at kronhead.com
Wed Dec 1 09:56:33 CST 2010

Melanie - sounds like some great recommendations. I have been dealing
with intermittent back and foot problems, and I know my posture is bad.

Who should we look for to help with the things you describe - posture,
gait, exercises to help with this, etc? Physical therapist? Sports
medicine doc? A Kinesiologist? Not sure there are a lot of listings for
them in the yellow pages!

Dan