[pct-l] water on Section R

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 31 17:26:34 CDT 2010

Good afternoon, Tortoise,

As of the middle of August water was abundant from Cook & Green to the
Cal/Or border.  Water from the spring right at the pass was particularly
good but if you start there you probably won’t need any.  The water up in
Donomore Meadow -- just south of the border -- is abundant but suspect
because there are lots of range cattle in the meadows.

I can’t say about the Oregon portion because I stopped at the border.

Enjoy the trip,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09