[pct-l] North Cascade weather, too...

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Sat Aug 28 12:49:12 CDT 2010

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:29:47 -0700
> From: <ned at mountaineducation.org>
> Subject: [pct-l] North Cascade weather, too...
>
> Anybody notice what's happening up in Northern Washington?
>
> Snowing! (ends tonight and comes down to us in Tahoe...)
>

>From the webcam on Stevens Pass - looks like they got a dusting of of white
stuff last night, but was mostly melted by 9am this morning. Here in Redding
it's currently dripping. Would guess we've gotten something like 0.02-0.05"
based on how much made it into the gutters (and into our rainwater
collection tanks 2x 2600gals). The snow level on Shasta appears to be around
9k. Looking at the weather map, it appears the front has passed
through/south of central washington; expect most of today here in Redding to
be wet, but expect to wake to blue skys tomorrow and back to 100F by
Tuesday.

TheDuck