[pct-l] Getting from Seattle Airport to Snoqualmie

Andrew Cole ronaldacole at aim.com
Wed Aug 25 12:12:56 CDT 2010

So I am flying into Seattle airport on September 10th at 3:35PM. I am hiking
for a week with my friend who is thru-hiking and we are going to meet in the
Snoqualmie pass area. I am wondering what the best way to get from the
airport to there is. Are there any busses/shuttles anything like that If
not, maybe someone can point me in the direction of a trail angel who can
give me a ride. I am willing to pay for gas/expenses. Also, I am departing
on September 18th from Seattle airport. Any advice on how I might get there
is appreciated. Thanks so much.

-Andy