[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 49

Michael Peterson wordgrouper at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:14:23 CDT 2010

Ned,

When I see a post from you I am always glad and pay close attention. Your
advice is always useful. Thank you.

I've tried 5 different boots over 180 miles. I'm now preparing to test the
sixth pair--Merrels from REI. And yes, you can take boots back to REI,
though I felt badly doing so. I returned the $250 Asolo mid top boots. These
were the only boots that didn't hurt my feet, or cause blisters. They were
also the only boots that made the rest of my body and bones ache beyond
belief. I think the stiff shank changed my gait and I suppose my posture.
Loved the boots, hated the end of the day. Would very much love to try the
LImmers.

Michael