[pct-l] Fuel availability

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Tue Aug 24 10:48:23 CDT 2010

We stock all sorts of fuel... but like every other store out there (and
especially like every other store located 15 miles down a one lane road
from the nearest county maintained road, and 3 hours from the nearest
supplier) - we do run out from time to time ;)

We usually go to town on Fridays... so if you come in on the weekend,
chances are best that we'll have the fuel then.

Bill Richardson
Webmaster, VVR