[pct-l] Propane Availability

Steve Cosner stevec at sfsu.edu
Mon Aug 23 14:56:27 CDT 2010

On 8/23/2010 9:15 AM, Darren Bagnall wrote:
>  Can anyone confirm the availability or lack of availability of small
>  (3 - 4oz) canisters of cooking fuel at the stores in VVR and Tuolumne?

Hi Darren,

The VVR web site has this:
"If you didn't bring it, we probably have it!.... The camping supplies
section includes lantern and stove fuel, white gas (various types),
alcohol, glass replacements, mantels, matches, rope, pots and pans, and
much more."

They have a phone number (satellite phone, I think):   559-259-4000

And by the way, Brett is back at work in MI.