[pct-l] Bishop to Duck Pass

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:45:43 CDT 2010

>> The only problem I had is that with the skirt and
sandals and my tiny pack, as I skipped up the trail, I think I
intimidated too many people. Hiking is supposed to be rugged,
dangerous and hard, right? And here comes this little fat lady
wearing a skirt and sandals and the next thing you know she's half a
mile of switchbacks ahead of you singing and skipping?

>>Anyway, a toast to Steel-Eye as we have both finished the PCT! Now I
can get my patch.

>>Diane/Piper

Silly girl.  Piper's definitely not fat, and she's a strong, fast hiker in any crowd.   Three Cheers to Piper and Steel-Eye for completing the PCT!

Piper's Mom