[pct-l] Trail work Sunday - snoqualmie pass

tokencivilian at yahoo.com tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 23:45:43 CDT 2010

So the date has been set, its Sunday.  There is still time to come on out.  Let me know via e mail by saturday afternoon if you want to join us so I can be sure to pick up enough tools and hard hats from the PCTA cache.  I will e mail you driving directions to the trail head.  Time is about 1:15 - 1:30 from Seattle.

We will meet at 8:45am for paperwork and start the safety briefing at 9:00.  The hike in is about 20 minutes.  We will call it good and head out no later than 3:00.

The part of the PCT we will work on has substantial brush to be cut, which will be the task for the day.  Thru hiker sightings are a high probability as we had several through the work area last week.

Hope you can make it out.  Gatorade and cookies will await our return to the car.