[pct-l] Horseback

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 12:59:16 CDT 2010

Hello Luke,

I'm glad to learn of other equestrians who would want to ride the PCT.

So you have "just started" your planning.  That part took me most of a year -
and two years to ride it (2008 & 2009).

Thanks to Postholer and to my co-moderator Susan Bates we now have a FORUM for
equestrians on Postholer. You can find it at:

                postholer.com/stockman