[pct-l] What do others do to get/stay in shape

5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net 5418610024 at vzw.blackberry.net
Wed Aug 18 00:18:55 CDT 2010

I started doing P90X a year ago and I noticed that Legs and Back, and YogaX probably made more of a difference than anything else. Others on the BeachBody forum for geezers think Insanity is the best cardio workout. I don't get a cut on either program, but I'm planning to add Insanity when I finish this round of the X.

Lost and Found