[pct-l] Sleeping pad

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:00:06 CDT 2010

You may also want to consider Kookabay.  I'm not sure the weights on his
website are current. It doesn't matter anyway since your pad is essentially
custom made.  You can pick the weight of the fabric, dimensions and
synthetic or down insulation.

Other than Mango, I only know one other person that got a leak, and that's
because he swung his pad into a cactus at Rodriguez Spur Trail.