[pct-l] Trail maintenance near Snoqualmie Pass

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 22:44:22 CDT 2010

Token Civilian wrote:

Thanks go out to the PCTA, Suzanne Wilson of the PCTA who was an outstanding
crew leader and the volunteers at this weekends work party at snoqualmie
pass.  For the crew size (4 volunteers plus Suzanne each day) lots of work
was accomplished.  The work picked up where the WTA left off last fall about
4 trail miles south of snoqualmie pass.  The hike in to the work site was a
bit under a mile.  Road access to the trail head is good in this area.

I was there all weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Suzanne is a great
project leader and it was incredibly satisfying to give back to the trail I
enjoy so much.  There were six volunteers in total across the two days and
all of them were either former or aspiring thru-hikers; it was great to be
among "my people".  Thanks *very much* to everyone who was there!

Eric