[pct-l] iphone vs droid for thru-hike

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 15:45:18 CDT 2010

My experience is based only on the first 1,000 miles - from Campo to Sonora Pass.  I had a Blackberry with AT&T service.  Several places I had service when Verizon carriers didn't, e.g., VVR only has AT&T service.  I can't remember a place where Verizon had service but AT&T didn't.  Most of the time, we either both had it or both didn't.

Mango