[pct-l] getting ready for the pct

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:49:04 CDT 2010

Hello, so as far as course yeah REI offers many but in my neck of the
woods UC santa cruz offers through their outdoor ed program many
courses, they can be found at
http://www.ucscrecreation.com/catalog/resource_category.php?resource_category=16
Also the Tahoe Rim Trail association offers many classes geared for
these subjects, they can be reached at
http://www.tahoerimtrail.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=330&Itemid=289.
Also in the spring I would take one of Ned Tibbets snow classes. Hope
this helps
-neil