[pct-l] Duct tape for blisters

Don Billings dbillings803 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 16:26:06 CDT 2010

I haven't read the book "Fixing Your Feet" by John Vonhof, but I watched his
presentation once at an REI store & was impressed. I
would recommend that hikers considering a long trail to check the book out at
$19. Packed with good info and instructions for
caring for your feet prior to and during a long trail. One thing he did say at
the presentation was that there were better
products than duct tape which when used correctly adhered just as well.

If he does return to REI in the Bay Area, I would
also recommend attending his free presentation.