[pct-l] KO Video by Nat Geo

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:02:20 CDT 2010

I agree on the 6millionsteps film.  I was with them up at Castle Crags.

As for the Nat Geo I have a different perspective.  I want it to appear
EXTREME!!! to keep a flood of unprepared, but newly inspired, hikers off the
trail next year.  Call me selfish, but I think the trail is popular enough.
 the 6millionsteps video will have a more limited market, as well as better
content to judge by the trailer, which I urge all to see.