[pct-l] Introducing the "PCT Info Sherpa" for Mobile phones - beta

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Apr 29 22:54:09 CDT 2010

The water report works on my Blackberry, but it's just as fast and easier to
read by going directly to the water report site.

Interestingly, I proposed changing the water report from an HTML table to
simple text, and no one liked it. I wonder if with mobile browsers being
more common, more might prefer that. It would sure be easier to update. The
columns wouldn't line up, but OTOH there'd be a lot less white space,
meaning less paper to pack.

AsABat