[pct-l] Question on KO Video by Nat Geo

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Tue Apr 27 12:37:42 CDT 2010

I thought Rule 14 was "Limber up..." but I guess I was wrong:

http://www.zombielandrules.com/all-zombieland-rules/

The real funny thing is that if you look at the Zombieland Rules, many
of them do work for the PCT:

#1 Cardio
#2 The Ziplock bag
#7 Travel light
#8 Get a Kick at ss partner
#17 Don't be a hero (OR "Be a hero", it all depends ;-)
#18 Limber up
#22 When in doubt, know your way out
#29 The buddy system
#32 Enjoy the little things
#33 Swiss army knife

And one of the best:

"It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Unless it is a sprint, then sprint"

BillB