[pct-l] Help

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Mon Apr 26 19:59:34 CDT 2010

Red Luehrman wrote:
> Looking for some help. Some friends and I are coming to Vancouver Is.
> in August and we are looking for a good 2 day backpacking hike along
> the PCT. Out and back with maybe a beach campsite would be ideal. I
> am open to any suggestions given. Thank you in advance

Are you aware that the PCT is not on Vancouver island, and that there
are no beaches along the PCT? Perhaps you were thinking of the West
Coast Trail?

If you were thinking of the West Coast Trail, there are only two places
where you can access it. If you want to do two days, out and back,
perhaps you want to see if you can get on at the north end of the trail.