[pct-l] Thank you

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 20:51:52 CDT 2010

Unsupported JMT Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: it is nice to hear you acknowledge your appreciation for Switchback's trail humor on the list. He is the spark plug on the list, who brightens up the list by injecting occasional trail humor. Zip lock bags & weather reports can become somewhat boring after a while and the list needs someone like him.
Switchback replies: I thank Unsupported for his kind comments.  But I must say I am not a spark plug.  I am a trouble maker and the IED (improvised explosive device) of this list.  My Viking type exploits on the PCT are legendary.  The List Moderator has me on his Poster Watch List.  And rightfully so.  I thank you.

By the way, I am at Warner Springs Resort right now.  It is cold and wet. I have started writing my world famous After Action Report on my laptop.  It is going to be fantastic.  I will post it Sunday, when I return home.  You will get Switchback's unique insights to the 2010 Kickoff.