[pct-l] rodents and resupply/A solution that works

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Thu Apr 22 18:52:45 CDT 2010

Ed,

I couldn't agree more about OKSaks, I hike with a service animal and the super high calorie dry dog food we use for hiking stinks like bad cat food. I guess it has a high fish content, anyway the OPSaks not only keep me from having to endure that stench but we didn't have a single rodent or bear encounter in 600 miles.

Pretty much convinced me that they work.

BigToe