[pct-l] Getting to KO

Ron Dye chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 18:12:01 CDT 2010

A little off-topic but of relevance to those on the trail, my son just
called.  He lives in Desert Hot Springs which is east of Cabazon where you
cross the I-10 toward Big Bear.  He says snow levels are about 2,000 feet.
Anybody currently hiking should consider alternate routes or leap-frogging
if possible.  That's going to put lots of snow on Fuller Ridge and other
high country areas.

You all be careful.