[pct-l] Mt Laguna Weather

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Wed Apr 21 19:03:03 CDT 2010

Thanks for the weather advisory.  I'll have to consider that when I'm
driving south tomorrow.

I fell really sorry for the PCT hikers who are hiking in that.  Even
though I finished my hike last year with 4days of snow before the
Canadian border, I knew I was almost finished and didn't really mind it.
In fact, it probably made my photos and video more spectacular then it
would have otherwise turned out.  Well considering conditions this year,
it may be a good thing that hikers get used to snow early.

-Miner