[pct-l] Printable Wall Map

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 21 11:00:26 CDT 2010

Good morning, Bastian,

I like the map(s) available from the PCTA at
http://www.pcta.org/media/maps.asp#maps

They are free for download, but you would have to find a way to have it
printed to whatever size you want.  Since I retired and don’t have access to
a gigantic printer I usually just use the PCTA’s “Official Map and Guide”
brochure.  It’s accordion-folded to letter size from its full 8.25” x 46.25”
wall size.  I think PCTA used to sell an unfolded version of this map
shipped rolled in a tube.  I just flatten the folded version and hang it up.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09