[pct-l] basic NoBo

Randy Fitch randy7j at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:10:40 CDT 2010

Hey all, I am getting on the trail Nobo at campo may 1st and going
thru, and i've been trying to keep up with post and such but not being
familiar with the trail it is a bit confusing. I am concerned about
snow/ice in the early parts of the trail and considering the snow
coming down today, what is the best reasonable approach for a two
hikers headed NoBo starting may 1st, (skip sections, sections closed,
speed, etc.) Thanks for the help, need all I can get!