[pct-l] So Long

Mountaingoat Fraser mistermountaingoat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:31:40 CDT 2010

Hey all,

I'm about to leave for the States, a few days of fun and fattening up with
AT friends in Louisiana, then the Kick-Off and a bit of a walk. I'm about to
unsubscribe for the duration to avoid an overloaded in-box, so I just wanted
to say 'bye for now, luck to all hikers this season, and thanks everyone for
all the info and entertainment I've gained from the List most mornings and
evenings for the last several months. It's been an integral part of my daily
routine and I'll be back on when I get home again.

See some of you at the KO, and some of you on the Trail!

~ Mr Mountaingoat, Australia
www.postholer.com/mr%20mountaingoat

~ And That's All the Goat Wrote