[pct-l] PCT Elevation Banners

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:09:27 CDT 2010

I just finished my last project before I leave for the trail.  I created an affordable elevation profile banner ($9.99) so your family and friends can track your progress.

  The banner is 45 inches long and 13 inches high and covers the entire trail. For more details visit the direct link below or visit HikeThru.com.  My wife will be processing the orders while I'm gone.

http://pocketpct.com/store

I'm really excited about being part of the 2010 class.  I'll see you guys on the trail.

Paul