[pct-l] Free Pocket PCT (Mile 0 to 109)

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:13:20 CDT 2010

A free sample of the Pocket PCT is now available at HikeThru.com.  The free sample covers the PCT from the Mexican Border to Warner Springs (Mile 0 to Mile 109). Direct link below.

http://pocketpct.com/pocket_pct

I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable hike.

Paul

Always develop a water resupply plan and check current trail conditions prior to your hike.  I also recommend marking this book with your own notes on water and landmarks.

Water Report
http://www.4jeffrey.net/pct/

Pacific Crest Trail Association Trail Conditions
http://pcta.org/planning/during_trip/current.asp

The Pocket PCT starts at only $9.99 and for a limited time there is a free shipping coupon, try FREEMAIL305 on check out or google lulu coupons to find latest deals.  Discount on shipping ends 5/1/10.