[pct-l] Fwd: [ pct-l ] Washing clothes on the trail

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:19:10 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Nye <timpnye at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] [ pct-l ] Washing clothes on the trail
To: Eugene <atetuna at hotmail.com>

Personally, I recommend merino wool.  Icebreaker makes a good raglan sleeve
shirt thats pack friendly. The wool really doesn't absorb odors like
synthetics do and the superfine wool wicks perspiration well.   Also, Big
Toe's wife, Go Go, handed me a gallon zip lock bag on the trail last year
when I was faced with the same problem.  It was her washing machine. It
worked well.

Gourmet