[pct-l] Inov Roclites

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Apr 15 15:12:15 CDT 2010

My GF has been wearing the Inov-8 Roclite 318 GTX on trail hikes for
over a year now.  They have a LOT of good points.

"Availability" isn't one of them.

I may try a pair of 315's  pretty soon.

http://www.inov-8.com/Products-Detail.asp?PG=PG1&P=5050973101&L=27

My UK-Gear's are getting smooth on the bottom, I may try their Desert
model:
http://www.ukgear.com/Shop/Products/Mens-Footwear.html

I'm currently in the Standard Trainer model, wide toe box, very
breathable, very comfortable, good tech

Bill Burge
bill at burge.com