[pct-l] Denatured Alcohol and Super Cat Stoves

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 13:44:05 CDT 2010

I will have a small stock of denatured alcohol as well as some "super cat" stoves that I have been making to give away to any hikers who need them at the KO. I will have 8oz plastic bottles for the alcohol and I am more than happy to provide stoves/alcohol to any hikers who need them.

I don't have my weight measurements with me today, but I think the stove weighs all of .5oz and 1 oz of alcohol boiled 2 cups of water for me (in the field on a chilly night) in approx. 5 min.

I'll be at site #21 at the KO, stop by to say "hi!" and let me know if I can supply you with a stove or alcohol.
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir