[pct-l] Why do they have Media mail?

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:30:39 CDT 2010

I didn't know why they had it, but sure am glad they do because it makes it
so much easier to exchange & sell used textbooks and such.  Buying novels
and other inexpensive books online probably wouldn't be worth it at all if
they shipped as normal parcels.  Thanks for doing the research to find out
where media mail came from.